About this blog..

I am currently doing an option module as part of my BA (Hons) Graphic Design course, called Image and Illustration. Here I will post any of my work done throughout the module and any work by others that I find inspirational. 

Monday 19 January 2009

Research for next week..

Weeell,

I've had my first lesson in my optional module. Went well, not sure if it was what I expected but then again I'm not quite sure what I expected it to be like... hmm anyway this is just a little note to remind me what of what I need to be getting on with... Our homework for next our image and illustration lesson is to research eye charts like those that you have to read when you go to an opticians. Not quite sure why we have to look at them but never the less I'm excited to find out.





Obviously the two bottom ones are just a bit of fun and not genuinely real eye charts but I thought I would post it up because I found them amusing. Rather that standing back from the last image just squint your eyes a bit and you can still read it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment