About this blog..

I am currently doing an option module as part of my BA (Hons) Graphic Design course, called Image and Illustration. Here I will post any of my work done throughout the module and any work by others that I find inspirational. 

Thursday 19 March 2009

Illustration and photography mix ideas..

I have decided that I would like to show my day in the life of Joan mixed media. It will be portrayed using a combination of photography and my own personal illustration. At the moment i am looking to only illustrate Joan of Arc however, i have been experimenting with other characters too and have tried it out using them first. I feel that the mix will work however careful consideration needs to be taken on the sequence and how many sequences will be in the day. This i still need to clarify and I also need to take great care in perfecting the photographs and then drawing into them. By not taking care in this I feel it will ruin the complete composition. The photographs are the most important part. Frame is important to me and how the composition lies within it.
This is some work done for the Mark Ronson music video 'Just' which I have found quite inspiring to look at with regard to placing illustration and graffiti into the everyday circumstance. Take a look :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment