About this blog..

I am currently doing an option module as part of my BA (Hons) Graphic Design course, called Image and Illustration. Here I will post any of my work done throughout the module and any work by others that I find inspirational. 

Thursday 19 March 2009

Joan of Arc figure ideas..

I am currently trying to decide upon how I want to depict Joan of Arc within my Day in the life brief. So far I haven't really illustrated her yet because I haven't determined a style in which I feel is going to be strong enough for a character as strong herself. I have however decided that I would like her to be shown on horseback. This shows her in her dominant role and leading her group of troops to war... Or rather following me on my typical day to college!
These are some images that I have managed to find as figures portraying her...






No comments:

Post a Comment