About this blog..

I am currently doing an option module as part of my BA (Hons) Graphic Design course, called Image and Illustration. Here I will post any of my work done throughout the module and any work by others that I find inspirational. 

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Toy soldier ideas..

Ha I love these. I'm currently looking at inspiration for my 'Day in the life of... Joan of Arc' brief. So far I have been looking at illustrating the full day. However, i think it would be really fun to portray her as a little toy soldier and have her in an every day situation doing mundane things, like brushing her teeth and having lunch. But do it by photographing a toy soldier dressed as her. This would all be done via the medium of photography, however I would have to buy or make my own little figure of her.
These are some ideas that i feel would be the kind of look I'm going for..



No comments:

Post a Comment